RE: POLL: Consensus for moving forward with Teredo?

a)  - it complements 6to4 for the case where a NAT is in the path, as it is
equally trivial for consumers to use.

The other technologies we have on the table also need to be progressed to PS
so the market can sort out which of them it really wants. The IETF fails
when it tries to dictate deployment approaches to the market.

Tony