RE: POLL: Consensus for moving forward with Teredo?

Teredo is very baked and all of them have been implemented by two
independent parties (Teredo, ISATAP, DSTM, Tunnel Broker).  I think we
should stick to Pekkas categories.  What level a spec moves to is
another question completely.  I think we should begin working on all of
them as they are being used now and in response to real RFPs by
customers.

/jim