Re: POLL: Consensus for moving forward with Teredo?

I support option a) , giving the same reasons that
Pekka has already pointed out.

Bye.

--
******
JFRH

It is easier to be a "humanitarian" than to render your own country its
proper due; it is easier to be a "patriot" than to make your community
a better place to live in; it is easier to be a "civic leader" than to
treat your own family with loving understanding; for the smaller the
focus of attention, the harder the task.
		-- Sydney J. Harris