Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-02.txt

I believe this is ready.

Alain's point is valid, but I don't believe changes would impact the
usefulness of the draft as is.   If section 4 were removed a requirement
subsection would be needed in section 5 to state that legacy interworking
is required for four main modes:

a) dual-stack <-> v4 or v6 only
b) v4 only <-> v6 only
c) v4 <-> v4 over v6 infrastructure
d) v6 <-> v6 over v4 infrastructure

But this is good.  It's time to move on and document the analysis.

Tim