Re: Teredo vs Silkroad

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 18:03, JF Tremblay wrote:
<SNIP>

> At first sight, Silkroad doesn't seem to offer any significant improvement
> over TSP, except the nodes-on-same-link optimization. Both support NAT
> traversal with any type of NAT, including nested ones. However TSP doesn't
> require the use of a web page, offers prefix delegation, authentication and

TSP as in "Tunnel Setup Protocol", isn't that only the control part
which communicates what the parameters of the tunnel are?
The current draft, as far as I have read it does not specify any
protocol for trafficing data/IPv6 payload.

> has a solid experimental background since it's been deployed for
> over 5 years to more than 100000 users.

Any traffic/usage statistics of this 100k users as it would be very
interresting to know for what such a big amount of users are using IPv6.
Also are these seperate users, individual signups, tunnels, returning
users?

Greets,
 Jeroen