Enterprise Scenarios WG Last Call Input Alaii Durand - Section 4

Alain,

I think we should just remove Section 4 and it does not really affect
the specs objective.  We can discuss solution space for this space in
the analysis for sure.

I will send you offline mail on your diatribe below as we both have a
client that completely disagrees with your assumptions below on Ipv6
dominant networks for multiple reasons.  No point in using up IETF
cycles and will send you private mail.

Thanks for Your Input,
/jim