3GPP Analysis revision -10 (resolving IESG comments)

Hi all,

I finally managed to compose revision -10 of the 3GPP Analysis document. The draft can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis-10.txt

The document now *should* resolve IESG discuss comments, the major changes compared to -09 are the following:
- summary/recommendations section
- IMS scenario 1 text (based on Allison Mankin's text) - I am still a bit unsure about the text...
- editorial changes / proofreading done by Spencer Dawkins

This is what I wrote in the summary/recommendations section:
------------
    This document has analyzed five GPRS and two IMS IPv6 transition
    scenarios. Numerous 3GPP networks are using private IPv4 addresses
    today, and introducing IPv6 is an important thing. The two first
    GPRS scenarios and both IMS scenarios are seen the most relevant.
    The authors summarize some main recommendations here:
       - Dual-stack UEs are recommended instead of IPv4-only or IPv6-
         only UEs. It is important to take care that the applications
         in the UEs support IPv6. IPv6-only UEs can become feasible
         when IPv6 is widely deployed in the networks, and most
         services work on IPv6.
       - It is recommended to activate an IPv6 PDP context when
         communicating with an IPv6 peer node and an IPv4 PDP context
         when communicating with an IPv4 peer node.
       - IPv6 communication is preferred to IPv4 communication going
         through IPv4 NATs to the same dual stack peer node.
       - This document strongly recommends the 3GPP operators to deploy
         basic IPv6 support in their GPRS networks as soon as possible.
         That makes it possible to lessen the transition effects in the
         UEs.
       - A tunneling mechanism in the UE may be needed during the early
         phases of the IPv6 transition process. A lightweight,
         automatic tunneling mechanism should be standardized in the
         IETF.
       - Tunneling mechanisms can be used in 3GPP networks, and only
         generic recommendations are given in this document. More
         details can be found, for example, in [ISP-sa].
       - We recommend that a detailed solution for the general
         SIP/SDP/media IPv4/IPv6 transition problem will be specified
         as soon as possible as a task within the SIP WGs in the IETF.

Rgds,
	 -Juha W.-