RE: draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-03.txt

Both drafts need some means to get IPv4 address
of tunnel server. DHCPv4 fits best for this purpose.

This proposal would be directly applycable to the
ad-hoc tunnel servers in this draft

Above all, my original approach is for ISP aspect
to provide IPv6 connectivity though it's a temporary
connection.So far almost ISPs do not need to change
their current network for the IPv6 service, thus as
stated, this mechanism can be used to provide
the IPv6 services without upgrading all their (ISPs)
infrastructure to support IPv6 on day one.

We implemented it and this mechanism is very
useful for us to connect IPv6 services from our
IPv4 networks (host has a dual stack of course)

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.