RE: draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-03.txt

Pekka,

You keep saying this...

In this particular context I would assume that Juha was explicitly
referring to 3GPP usage - Could you be so kind
as to back you statement up with some hard facts that explains why
Isatap deployment is so very problematic in 3GPP environments - ?

While draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-03.txt seems to be
everything we're looking for in DHCP environments and *could*
be used in the 3GPP environment also, it may not be the obvious choice
there as addresses are allocated by means of PDP context activation mechanisms
and not by means of DHCP.

BR, Karen