RSVP for IPv6

Hi,

I wanted some information on implementation of RSVP (any other signaling protocol) for IPv6. I was looking in the IETF website & got a reference of a draft (draft-berson-rsvp-ipv6-fl-00.ps) which is expired now. I wanted to know if any document (RFC/draft) for RSVP has been standardized for IPv6.

Any pointers to support of signaling protocols for IPv6 would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Savitha

Wipro Technologies,

Bommanahalli, Bangalore, INDIA

(: +91-80-25732293 Extn: 3126

http://www.wipro.com

The world's first SEI CMM level 5 software services company.