RE: ISATAP (Was RE: DSTM)

HP Hat on: Same at HP we are using ISATAP.

HP hat off.  I also see it for 3G and for ISPs deploying mobility for
IPv6.  ISATAP is absolutely required in the scenarios.  ISATAP will run
on Moonv6 too (all of them will actually).

I will stop and respond to mail to me as best I can.  But important we
also understand why 6over4 did not fly.  it was because Ipv4 multicast
is not widely deployed that is all.

/jim