Re: IESG evaluation of draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-02.txt (fwd)

There is a perception (at least from Margaret) that RFC3484 solves the IPv4/IPv6 selection
problem. I do not share that point of view. The issue is much more complex,
as hinted in draft-ietf-v6ops-v6onbydefault.
Today, in the current state of IPv6 deployment, a single switch on/off would not really be any worse
than implementing RFC3484; however, this is not something you want to say in a DS document.

My opinion is that we should delete section 2.2 DNS all together, as out of scope.

- Alain.