RE: draft agenda for v6ops at IETF60

Firstly, I think if you want to reject one application, you should give a
feedback with the reason before you publish the draft agenda instead of
"excluding silently". At least it's a good manner for chairman.

Secondly, you said just having a presentation of one or a couple of
mechanisms might be unfair (in your letter), did you mean that no mechanism
will give presentation in the IETF60?

In addition, I don't understand why you said the discussion ended silently.
How do you make such judgment, one discussion is "ended" or "not ended"?

Best Wishes,

Liu Min

Institute of Computing Technology
Chinese Academy of Sciences