Re: draft agenda for v6ops at IETF60

Hi,

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Fred Templin wrote:
> I would like to request an agenda slot to discuss:
>
>   http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/v6v4inet-01.txt
>   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-v6v4inet-00.txt
>
> (The -01 updates the current -00 and will be submitted after
> the I-D repository re-opens.)
>
> The document discusses a general framework for IPv6/IPv4
> coexistence and, as such, is not specific to any particular
> mechanism. The abstract appears below:

The way I read it, this appears to be a usage case and quite detailed
specification for "inside-out" ISATAP deployment model (the whole
Internet is considered as an ISATAP domain in a way), with all the bad
(and good, though possibly not so significant) that it will bring.
This is IMHO not a (general) framework at all.

As such, I'm having hard time seeing this on the agenda, but if
sufficiently many people from the WG voice their support for getting
this discussed there, let's reconsider.