RE: Teredo for Standards Track in Unman scenarios?

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Liu Min wrote:
> > Teredo is implemented and deployed, and there are multiple
> > implementations.
>
> Where can I find the multiple implementation of Teredo? I know an IPv6 stack
> that supports Teredo is available with the <Advanced Networking Pack for
> Windows XP>. Where can I find the Teredo server and Teredo relay?

I'd assume some Windows Server would also support server/relay
functionality.  Apart from that.. I've came across two -- I don't know
which version they implement, and which parts they implement; not
having tested any of them personally, I also don't know how they would
interoperate:

http://www-rp.lip6.fr/teredo/
http://www.simphalempin.com/dev/miredo/

HTH