RE: Proposed way forward with the transition mechanisms

 > And remember, ISATAP -- as implemented -- is going to be published as
 > Experimental RFC even if it didn't go for Standards Track

=> "As implemented"? or do you mean "as documented"? I hope
we're not deciding this based on what we think implementations
will do.

   -- it's
 > already in the RFC editor's queue.

=> That's a mistake I think.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.