RE: Proposed way forward with the transition mechanisms

Hi Jonne/all,

I continue to think that ISATAP is a good
solution for the cellular environment and is a
good candidate for 3GPP.

To preempt some of the discussion I'll be specific,
I'm talking about:

- host to router model
- Assuming ingress filtering
- Assuming authentication in the network.

I think it should go to standards track. I won't
be in the meeting but if there is a vote count
me in!

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.