Re: Automatic Configuration of IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels

Jonne - thanks for your reply.  After I posted my question, I found
out through private e-mail that 3GPP2 will use DHCPv6 for configuration
of a MIP home agent address.

If I understand your response about 3GPP correctly, there is at least
one other configuration parameter supplied through DHCPv6.

It sounds like tunnel configuration through DHCPv6 might still be
feasible, as both 3GPP and #GPP2 are defining the use of DHCPv6 for
other configuration information.

- Ralph