Re: Automatic Configuration of IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels

Ralph,

I'm not familiar with the 3GPP2 use of DHCPv6. So, I leave that to the
real experts to comment. However, in 3GPP the DHCPv6 is an option for
the SIP-proxy configuration (giving the SIP-proxy address). IP addresses
are gotten doing stateless autoconfig.

Cheers,

Jonne.