RE: 12 Problems with "draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-04.txt" : was RE: Reminder: clarification....

Pekka,

I see your points but if we are to use your model as editor then we need
to be consistent in all specs at what level of detail we go into for the
technical protocol specs (as opposed to operational technical ones).  I
think it comes down to what detail and health warnings we put in
documents and I think that is AD and Chairs decision. But whatever it is
lets keep it for all documents.  I have seen Alex's issues in other docs
and other members presented on other specs.  Be good to know the rules
of engagement for v6ops at this juncture with this spec.

Thanks
/jim