Re: mech-v2-05rc

Pekka Savola wrote:
Hi,[...]
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Karen E. Nielsen (AH/TED) wrote:

I would thus suggest to say something like the following:
[...]

OK -- I tweaked it a bit to:

        Configured tunneling:

                IPv6-over-IPv4 tunneling where the IPv4 tunnel endpoint
                address(es) are determined by configuration information
                on tunnel endpoints.  All tunnels are assumed to be
                bidirectional.  At the IPv6 layer the tunnel provides a
                (virtual) point-to-point link, the lower layer endpoints
                of which are the configured IPv4 addresses.
[...]

I sent, earlier today a suggestion which just has to be adapted to the new text.

Regards,
Alex