Re: mech-v2-05rc

As a recap, the problem we're working to fix is the text change that was introduced in "draft-...05", which was giving "addresses" the role of tunnel endpoints.

I am trying to bring the definition in line with the architectural concepts/definition, and restore consistency:

- addresses are identifiers of nodes/interfaces
- nodes/interfaces are endpoints of ptop links.

So, the text lastly suggested restores the role of identifiers to "addresses".

Please see further in line: