Re: Last Call: 'Teredo: Tunneling IPv6 over UDP through NATs' toProposed Standard (fwd)

This is why I think there is a need to be an explicit reference that the
need for Teredo is because NAT was depreciated in IPv6, otherwise the
question will be raised (if read without referencing this fact) as to why it
is not IPv4 NAT to IPv6 NAT.