Re: REVIEW NEEDED: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-00.txt (fwd)

Hello,

<Chair hat on>
I'm wondering why there are no comments to this draft. To kick-off the
discussion I'm going to provide some of my own. However, please, comment
the draft! We cannot move forward if people don't comment!
<Chair hat off>

I'm not going to comment much on the details. As it is the first
version, I'm just trying to express my opinion on the general direction
of the draft.

First of all, there is a lot of information in the draft about how the
transition/deployment of IPv6 in enterprise environment is to be done.
However, the conclusions seem not to be clearly derivable from the text.
I think the goal of the document is to have clear conclusions what is
expected from the IETF to be done (nothing - everything is already done,
requirements for transition protocols/mechanisms, identifying the
protocol needed).

I think this is somewhat in the document, but not clearly enough. So,
what I would like to see is more clearly the link between the actual
text of the document and the conclusions in the section 8. At least to
me it is not clear how the conclusions have been reached.

Cheers,

Jonne.

--
Jonne Soininen