Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-aoun-v6ops-natpt-deprecate-00.txt

Hello,

in Asia there seem to be emerging _large_ IPv6 only networks that may
need some connectivity to the IPv4 Internet. Example of these is for
instance is CNGI. They have been extensively looking for a NAT-PT type
solution and are considering to use NAT-PT. I think we should have some
sort of proposal what to do if we decide that NAT-PT is not the way to
go.

I wish the people that are involved in these projects would speak up and
explain their requirements.

Cheers,

Jonne.

--