RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-aoun-v6ops-natpt-deprecate-00.txt

As far as I know, there will be a specific project to research and develop
high performance IPv4/IPv6 translation gateway in CNGI. Because there are
fewer IPv6 applications and resources than IPv4 in the current Internet, it
is difficult to persuade people to use IPv6.Most IPv6 users want to access
IPv4 resources. In order to spread IPv6, we must tell the users that they
can access all IPv4 resources. In addition, they can do what they can not do
by IPv4, such as p2p applications (Many people only have private IPv4
addresses).

Best Wishes,

Liu Min

Institute of Computing Technology