Re: I-D ACTION:draft-aoun-v6ops-natpt-deprecate-00.txt

Hi Brian,

No at the time being. May be in the future, if there are interoperable
implementations ;-)

But my feeling is that it can be done in a much more simply way. Actually in
our case all the users in the 5.000 sites are already "authenticated" so
that will fall in the scope of the zeroconfiguration tunneling protocol that
has been submitted yesterday to the ID editor. I will upload it somewhere
else in case is not published already.

Regards,
Jordi