MIP and transition issues

Folks,

Sorry for the cross posting, but this issue is being
discussed in all WG listed.

I submitted the following two drafts last night:
draft-tsirtsis-dsmip-problem
draft-soliman-v4v6-mipv6-

The first deals with the problem statement and the
second is one of the solution for using MIPv6 only.
There is another draft that proposes using MIPv4
only: draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4

I hope we can discuss the problem statement and scenarios
in the next meeting. While the problem statement is on the mip6
charter, it would be useful if we can have a slot allocated for
this in v6ops.

thx
Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.