RE: Flow Label [Re: A personal take on WG's priorities..]

This is high on my list because it requires traffice engineering and not
clear why Brian would suggest that Mitre or those clients are the only
needs right now for this work because there are many others.  Nor should
that affect what we work on.
/jim