Re: Flow label and Traffic Class [Re: A personal take on WG's priorities..]

Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com> wrote:
The Flow Label general rules are Proposed Standard (RFC 3697; also see
RFC 3595). However, we still need to describe specific use cases for the
Flow Label. That is the work that needs to be done, and anyone can
publish an I-D describing a use case, and ask for a BOF.

Brina - I have published such a I-D along with a companion errata:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-01.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ipvlx-errata-04.txt

(see also: http://ipvlx.org for more recent updates.)

Would the constituency there in Washington like to have a BOF
to discuss this?

Fred L. Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com