Re: updated v6ops agenda, presentation of way forward

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hi Pekka,

This move looks good. And I have a question on the proposed new Tunneling WG.

We are going to develop an entirely new protocol based on the ZCT Requirements?

or WG wants to start with some existing methods and form a design team to develop

an unified method?

Thank you,

Syam