Re: updated v6ops agenda, presentation of way forward

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Syam Madanpalli wrote:
We are going to develop an entirely new protocol based on the ZCT Requirements?

If you read it carefully, the proposal goes a bit further than the original ZCT proposals, because the authentication scenario is also included. (Feedback is welcome on this.)

or WG wants to start with some existing methods and form a design team to
develop an unified method?

That would remain to be seen. Multiple proposals are probably also OK. I would expect at least some small team is going to get together and try to propose at least one solution.