RE: updated v6ops agenda, presentation of way forward

Pekka,

I think it is fine to say also that we have tunneling proposals which
exist and what we want to do is work the security which you did follow
up on.  If we believe there are no other good ideas out there right now
because we must ship something which I think is the first priority.

Thanks
/jim