Re: updated v6ops agenda, presentation of way forward

Hi,

First, a clarification to Jim:

For clarity. You say multiple proposals are "probably" ok? That sounds dictatorial and I don't think you mean't it that way did you? The objective of the IETF is to bring good ideas to our body?

Sorry for the word: too few words. What I meant to say is that multiple proposals are of course OK, but because then the WG would have to apply a selection process, it would be desirable (for speed, etc.) not to have *too* many proposals: i.e., having multiple proposals doesn't have inherent value in itself :). Selection among many would likely be a time-consuming process, so the attempt would be to try to propose one that most people would be comfortable with.