Re: Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-22.txt

Fred, could you be more explicit about the "complications"?

The IPR disclosure in question reads (in its essence):

   b) _X_   Royalty-Free, Reasonable and Non-Discriminatory License to
            All Implementers
              Check here if this licensing declaration is limited solely
              to standards-track IETF documents ___

Brian

Fred Templin wrote:
FYI,
After receiving news today from the RFC-Editor of complications with the
publication procedures for this document, I have just sent the forwarded
message below in reply. To those who were genuinely looking forward to
successful publication, I am sorry that I will no longer be able to head up
the effort. To those who were genuinely supportive of the authors' best
interests, my sincere thanks.
Fred L. Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com