RE: proposed new v6ops charter

Hi,

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Yan, Li (Li) wrote:
I missed the discussion on item3. Are we removing the itme3 because we
feel we don't have expertise or because we consider the work is done?

We've already done what we figured out (2-3 years ago) we should do.

We could be open to new proposals (though I don't recall seeing any), but I also feel this WG may not have sufficient apps expertise on this.

Maybe it is time to put the responsibility of IPv6 and applications on the applications area? ;-)