From: Pekka Savola [mailto:pekkas@netcore.fi]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 11:32 AM
To: Yan, Li (Li)
Cc: v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: proposed new v6ops charter

Hi,

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Yan, Li (Li) wrote:
> I missed the discussion on item3. Are we removing the itme3 because we
> feel we don't have expertise or because we consider the work is done?

We've already done what we figured out (2-3 years ago) we should do.

We could be open to new proposals (though I don't recall seeing any),
but I also feel this WG may not have sufficient apps expertise on
this.

Maybe it is time to put the responsibility of IPv6 and applications on
the applications area? ;-)