Re: proposed new v6ops charter

Hi Pekka,

I didn't want to keep 3 and 7. I just wondered if it makes sense to delete
something that we did, instead of including a note as "DONE". Anyway, is not
important, probably I never noticed this when other charters had been
updated and as you say is just ok removing both. I guess also an archive of
the previous versions of the charter should be available somewhere, for
clarity.

I agree that we should only identify the issues, but identifying the issues
should be open enough to host within the WG, as WG items, those documents
that analyze those issues.

Not sure why not the WG could act, if required, as a "mini-BoF" to charter
those solutions. What it will be wrong if we do that ? There is any rational
to avoid this which I'm missing ?

For the same reason, even if we don't provide a solution, should be fine to
describe an issue. I agree that in some cases a new WG is better (via BoF or
whatever), as we decided for the v6tc, but while that process doesn't move
forward, those documents should be WG documents. Otherwise, please, just
remove from the charter all the security thing, but not decide w/o a
consensus from the WG, that of course, should agree with the charter, what
is WG item and what's not. We started to change how we manage this, right ?
;-)

Regards,
Jordi