Re: proposed new v6ops charter

Hi,

generally, I kind of agree with Kurt. Let's not duplicate work in v6ops
and hope that other people find it useful after we are done. We really
do have to address the issues that belong to a specific WG in that WG.
If the work is not taken up there, it may be that they are busy/not
interested/etc. However, we have to take into account the possibility
that we didn't understand something, too.

Cheers,

Jonne.

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 10:15, ext Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
--
Jonne Soininen
Nokia

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34