Re: proposed new v6ops charter

Hi Kurtis,

Let's try to see it from another perspective.

Some people at v6ops believes is interesting and necessary to working in
topic "a". This topic fits very well in WG "x" charter, but WG "x", don't
care (may be they are not sufficiently aware about IPv6, or they have
already too much work, etc.). If the v6ops people can't convince (or they
don't have enough "participants" to be strong enough in WG "x"), this not
necessarily means that topic "a" is not interesting, right ? Is more a
question of newcomers with more work starting to participate in an existing
WG which is already busy ...

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>