Need a suggestion ...

Hello All,

We would like to take a quick poll from the group regarding structure of our following draft, ISP IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in Broadband Access Networks:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-01.txt

Currently this draft is ~ 60 pages long, we would like to know if we should keep it the way it is or split it into 4 different drafts (~15-20 pages each) based on technology (DSL, Cable, ETTH, Wireless).

We are hearing two opinions:

1. We should keep it the way it is, its long but complete and acts as a "one stop shop". Reader can choose the section of interest easily.

2. We should split the draft, it would result in a smaller technology specific draft and eventually more hits. If we split the draft, there could be two options of doing it.

Option 2A: Section 1,2,3,4,5 (these are general section and pretty much applies to every BB technology) will be replicated in all 4 drafts. So, we will have 4 drafts in total.

Option 2B: Section 1,2,3,4,5 is part of a "general draft" followed by one paragraph for each technology where we refer the reader to the new technology specific draft. So, we will have 5 drafts in total (1 general + 4 technology specific).

Please let us know your thoughts, which route we should take.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Salman