Letest revision of "ISP IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in BB Access Networks"

Hello All,

Based on the feedback from WG, we have kept the draft as a single document.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-02.txt

In this latest version we integrated all the comments/suggestions we received from several individuals.

A "Gap Analysis" section was added summarizing some of the deployment constraints and issues that require further
investigation which are also identified throughout the document.  A "Contributors" section is added as well.

We would appreciate any further comments/suggestions to improve this work.

A big thanks to every one for their valuable feedback.

Happy Holidays !

Regards,
Salman