Re: Take ISP BB scenarios as WG document?

> At page 26,

>    If a Customer Router is present:

>    B. It dynamically acquires through stateless autoconfiguration the
>    address for the link between itself and the Edge Router. This step
>    is followed by a DHCP-PD [RFC 3633] request for a prefix shorter then
>    /64 that in turn is divided in /64s and assigned to its interfaces
>    connecting the hosts on the customer site.

> Does this mean the router can do stateless autoconfiguration?
>> From what I can remember, a node can be only a host (receive RA) or a router
> (send RA).

(I've not gone through the document, so I may miss something in the
context, but) isn't the autoconfigured address (between the "Customer
Router" and the "Edge Router") a link-local address?

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp

p.s. I happen to find a typo in the original text: in the sentence
beginning with "This step is ...", "shorter then /64" should be
"shorter than /64". (i.e., s/then/than/)