Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-01.txt

Hi all,

Yes, please, we will appreciate further inputs !

Also, you will discover a new section 10, related to the deployment of IPv6
in Power Line Communications (PLC, also called BPL in North America, which
stands for Broadband Power Line).

But we have also integrated the latest inputs and comments received from
several people.

It will be great to have as many inputs and comments as possible in the next
weeks.

Please ignore the nits and editorial issues, next version will be using XML
instead of plain editors, so all them should go by then.

Regards,
Jordi

PS: Direct link to the document as usual at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios
-01.txt