Re: draft-tschofenig-v6ops-secure-tunnels-03.txt

I have received a variety of public and private commentary supporting the draft. I do believe that the draft is of operational significance, and makes valuable recommendations. Therefore, yes, let's bring this into the working group. Please repost this with the moniker draft-ietf-v6ops-secure-tunnels-00.txt.

Those of you who wrote in support: I would very much appreciate it if each of you would send detailed comments on this version of the draft to the list, so that the authors can make the best possible progress.