Re: WG Last Call: draft-chown-v6ops-vlan-usage-02.txt

On Apr 18, 2005, at 3:10 PM, fred@cisco.com wrote:
I believe that we are ready for a working group last call on draft-chown-v6ops-vlan-usage-02.txt. The proposed status is Informational. This call will end on May 6. Please finalize your comments on this draft or declare it ready for submission as-is.

I have seen no comments on the draft, positive or negative. I guess I assume it passed last call...

However, it also expired a couple of days ago.

Tim, could I prevail on you to repost it?