Re: WG Last Call: draft-chown-v6ops-vlan-usage-02.txt

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 01:14:22PM -0700, Fred Baker wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2005, at 3:10 PM, fred@cisco.com wrote:
> >I believe that we are ready for a working group last call on
> >draft-chown-v6ops-vlan-usage-02.txt. The proposed status is
> >Informational. This call will end on May 6. Please finalize your
> >comments on this draft or declare it ready for submission as-is.
>
> I have seen no comments on the draft, positive or negative. I guess I
> assume it passed last call...
>
> However, it also expired a couple of days ago.
>
> Tim, could I prevail on you to repost it?

Oops.  I'l do so as draft-ietf.   The only comment I have outstanding
is regarding the example in the Appendix.  Some people found it useful,
though Pekka suggested an IOS example.  I think if we keep it, it should
probably stay 'vendor neutral'.

--
Tim/::1