RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-01.txt

To be clear, the NAP draft is offering host routes as one option for
topology opaqueness, and I recall a discussion about text suggesting there
would be scaling concerns with the IGP. Maybe that didn't make it in the
current version of the draft. The other option is to use mipv6 without route
optimization. The external nodes are talking to the home agent for the
virtual subnet and it uses the tunnel mode to get to the current care-of for
the device. This has a scaling impact on internal traffic volume due to the
tunnel header, but has absolutely no impact on routing.

Tony