Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-02.txt

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:50:03 -0400
Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title		: IPv6 Transition/Co-existence Security Considerations
> 	Author(s)	: E. Davies, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-02.txt
> 	Pages		: 33
> 	Date		: 2005-7-20

Don't know if comments are being solicited, I understood that this has
already been through last call. Anyway, if they are ...

Probably minor :

2.1.8.1  Processing Extension Headers in Middleboxes

- It might be worth mentioning at the end of this section the encrypted
IPSec "feature" of hiding packet fields from middle boxes. Although
mentioned in a few later sections, I think it would also be useful here,
as this section is directly addressing middlebox processing of fields
that would be effected by IPsec.

Regards,
Mark.