RE: draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios(if DHCP-PD server is not the first router outside of the customer premises??)

Hi Chip,
Thanks for your reply,
Can you inform me who are the people involved in the snooping issue? We are
concerning about scalabilities problems..
Thank once again,
Tiago Camilo